Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WHICH WAY? IM PUZZLED...IS THIS A MAZE?


Where could it be? Left, right, stop, pause, go…. Jini doesn’t know what to feel actually…..

I hate you jini! Stop pretending that your fine, the more smile and laughter the more pain you got. I don’t know how to express what’s inside but I want and I can’t. I don’t know what’s happening to me, I even don’t know who really I’ am. I can’t understand even a simple thing, I’m lost, I don’t know where or which I stand for.   

Sorry for not being a perfect girlfriend, friend, daughter and what else? I’m so sorry for not being JEANNIE sometimes. Maybe I should know myself deeper first and try to straight my curly side because right now I’m nowhere and nobody.

Maybe sometimes Life is a game, that’s why I’m puzzled today…

0 comments:

Post a Comment