Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I’M NOT 100% GOOD FRIEND


I just want to say this… I’m not really good at all… what will I do with this?

I don’t know why, I don’t know how… I just felt it, Am I good to my friends?  Well it sounds stupid right? Im not totally crazy at all why I’m saying these things right now, its just I hate myself now.grrrrrrrrrrrrr… I think I really need to change but, duh?! It’s who I ‘am okay? Maybe some part of me which am not really good. I have to change but not a whole of me, I think I need reflection and realize what I need to realize.

I ask an apology for being a bad influence, make you all crazy just like me and being not nice and what you all want ME to BE.I love you guys, I honestly love and care bout you. 

It’s who really I ‘am, not perfect, not 100% good friend. ..(“O”)…

0 comments:

Post a Comment