Wednesday, November 17, 2010

welcome to ME

Hi amigos and amigas!....

Lets start doing crazy stuff today...I love doing things that makes me INSANE..just kidding, I just love looking at my friends with BIG smile and take away the worries.. They are my drugs and energizers thats why i can still STAND up no matter what...BUT most especially BIG thanks to GOD, who always lead me and being my guardian..To my LOVING parents and very SUPPORTING siblings...and of course, to the person who BEATS my heart,(charmos)..aw...my ONE and ONLY saputon and ulitan blkzone...

Im contented with what I have, for what I'am now..thanks to GOD for all of these..Im a winner for having YOU LORD..only YOU...

What I post here were my feelings and emotions and not only made just for something else...expressing myself here makes me at ease..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogosphere Jini. I'm following your blogsposts from now on.

sei said...

nge...wala man lagi k nag follow..

Post a Comment