Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to be happy?

A very simple word yet, for me it’s so hard to define.

I want to live with it every moment in my life but I can’t…Why? Why? Why...I guess its part of our life, but if I have a choice I want to wear a SMILE every minute and every second I swear. Am I crazy? Why I want to be HAPPY always? Well, it’s because I don’t want to think all the problems that ruin my day, so this is all about Jeannie?

There are so many changes in my life now, A big different world now… I love the “change” brought to me, it helps me grow as a person, as a fighter girl (char Lang). I hate but I love everything happens to my complicated world and it rocks ME. One thing that always and forever will remain is my UNENDING LOVE to GOD, because of him I survived all the battles I faced.

How to spell HAPPY? Hmmm how to define rather, can you please give me the meaning...  Am I right? Is there an exact definition to that word? Well, for me to be HAPPY = GOD…


0 comments:

Post a Comment